Terms and Conditions
The term “Kilco” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1A Trench Road Mallusk, Newtownabbey, Belfast BT36 4TY, registered number NI3240, and Scottish foreign registered SF1031.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kilcos' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom
Secure Online Payments
Kilco uses SagePay (formerly Protx) to ensure safe online transactions. This incorporates the Address Verification Service (AVS) and Card Security Code (CSC, or sometimes 'CV2') as combined security measures which are standard within the banking industry. These methods verify additional information supplied by the cardholder. For MasterCard, Visa and Switch cards the CSC code is the last three digits in reverse italics on the signature strip on the back of the card. SagePay now includes '3D Secure', which is a technical standard developed by Visa and MasterCard to further secure CNP transactions over the Internet. MasterCard brand their system as 'MasterCard SecureCode' and Visa call theirs 'Verified by Visa'. This is generally a private code known only to a cardholder and their bank.
Personal contact may be made using the order details supplied where we have reason to believe that a card payment is not genuine.
Kilco's policy is to deliver free of charge to the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) for orders over £50, orders of £50 and under incur a charge £2.95. Orders are delivered using Royal Mail Special Delivery service to guarantee delivery within 2-5 working days of the successful online payment. Customers must be resident within the UK to use the online purchasing facility.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your online purchase you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for lost returns. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
In the unlikely event that we have sent an item that was damaged in transit please contact us to inform us of the problem. Please note that any damage claims must be reported to us within 3 working days of delivery.